Apple Pie Bite
theme- Roll and Baked
1 Cup all Poupose Flour/Maida
½ tsp yeast
1 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp powder sugar
1/3 cup water
2 tbsp brown
1 apple(cut into 10 slices)
1 tbsp butter
½ tsp cinnamon powder
1. Proof the yeast first.
2. Mix maida and oil .
3. Add proofed yeast to dry ingredient and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. Knead for 10 minutes.
5. Oil a bowl and place the dough into it.
6. Cover the bowl with wrap or cloth and set it aside for 1 hour or until double.
7. Dough size will double after 1 hour.
8. Knead it and spread it with a roller in large circle .
9. Spread butter and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
10.cut circle into triangles with pizza wheel.
11. Take a piece of triangle and place the apple slice on it as shown in photo.
12. Roll it and place on the baking tray.
13.Preheat the oven at 180C
14.Bake it for 15-20 mins.
when dough is double in size roll it and cut in to triangle. and spread sugar and cinnamon.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 37