Italian Twist Roll
Theme: roll and baked
1 ¼ cup all purpose flour/maida
½ cup water
½ tsp salt
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp olive oil
4 tbsp. Italian mix
4 clove chopped garlic
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp red chilly flax
1. Mixed yeast, sugar and warm water and keep it aside for 5 minutes to proof.
2. Mix maida and oil .
3. Add proofed yeast to dry ingredient and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. Knead for 10 minutes.
5. Oil a bowl and place the dough into it.
6. Cover the bowl with wrap or cloth and set it aside for 1 hour or until double.
7. Dough size will double after 1 hour.
8. Knead it and roll in a circle .
9. Cut the circle in to three part.
10.Make the ball of three parts.
11.In a bowl, mix italain mix,garlic,oil and chilly flax.
12.Roll it into small circle and Place 1tbsp in the center of the circle and bring all edges together.
13.Roll it into oval shape and cut the strips as shown in photo.
14.Roll it as show in the photo
15.Place it on the baking tray.
16.Preheat the oven at 180C.
17.Bake it for 20-25 mins till golden brown.
18.Serve hot and enjoy with dip
place stuffing in the center.
place on baking tray and bake it.