Jalapeno Cheese Roll
Theme - Roll and baked
2 ½ cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 cup white sauce
½ cup chopped jalopeno pepper
½ grated cheese
½ tsp black pepper powder
1. 1. Mixed yeast, sugar and warm water and keep it aside for 5 minutes to proof.
2. Mix maida and oil .
3. Add proofed yeast to dry ingredient and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. Knead for 10 minutes.
5. Oil a bowl and place the dough into it.
6. Cover the bowl with wrap or cloth and set it aside for 1 hour or until double.
7. Dough size will double after 1 hour.
8. Knead it and Divide the dough into four parts and make a balls
9.Roll the ball into oval shape.
10.Mix cheese, pepper powder and white sauce.
11.Spread the mixture and place the jalapeno on base.
12.Roll and seal the base .
13.Preheat the oven at 180C
14.Bake for 25-30 mins.
Serve hot ……………..
Place jalapeno on base.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 37